K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

HECKS YEAH!

perfect, but way too short. If you made it with more annoying celebs to whup, then it would be flawless

God's Hand God's Hand

I give u a 2 for going thru the scripting process

because i hate actionscript, but there was like no effort to make this look good at all

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

This actually made powerpuff girls...sweet?

Dang you are good. I never knew Dexter was so sweet...

The Urban Wizard 2 The Urban Wizard 2

I seen u do alot better

it aint no element saga game, thats for sure. and it didn't seem all that urban either. No rap, man!

Dizimz responds:

cause I really dont like rap , or at least most of it now to bland and repetitave , yo yo yo I got my ho I make wizzeles in my sizzles so they dont have to rizzle

Sheep go to Heaven... Sheep go to Heaven...

Hey This Is Fun!

Good Job, seems simple but still really fun

BoMToons responds:

Glad you liked it. The most complex part (besides the explosion anim) was getting it to randomly generate sheep and goats at increasing rates on 3 different depth levels and 3 different scales and to track the depths correctly so the overlapping is correct.

I set it up so every time you play, the series of sheep and goats is totally random and also so the game could, theoretically go on forever with increasing speed and decreasing intervals between when the sheep and goats appear.

All that while trying to keep the game appearance very simple.

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

Pretty Good!

One problem, my guy wont pick up the item

Demon Girl Demon Girl

whoa this game is hot

nothing more

LineMarvel responds:

That is all that is needed.

Element Saga Chapter 5 Element Saga Chapter 5

Well made

I personally don't like demons, but the game was well made. Where did you learn how to maker games like this? PLEASE RESPOND, I really wanna know so i can learn how.